Friday, September 17, 2021

An Introduction to me

 

                                                              Kirsten  Burek

    

          Hi Everyone my name is Kirsten Burek, and I am a first year at Westfield State University. I am a communications major with a focus in journalism. Along with being apart of Westfield State I am also apart of the Honors society and hopefully soon the Student Honors Advisory Council. As well as a DJ for the schools radio station WSKB, and am apart of the Perch Mentor Club.  I work two jobs the first being a CSA for Walgreens as well as a Tour Guide for Westfield state. I love music primarily classic rock, and I love concerts! (pictured above is me at the Greta Van Fleet concert). I will talk you ear off about, music, film and fashion. The most happy part of my life is my dog Lucky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gluten free podcast

*cue music 30 seconds K: Hello, everybody and welcome to the first episode of Kirsten’s conversations im Kirsten and today we have a s...